Translate

Thursday 9 July 2015

Urban Rezzie - Cast Shadow.


Hello friends, today is my turn for an inspiration post for the Make it Colourful July challenge 'Cast Shadows'. Zoe challenged me to do a cast shadow that went up a wall using elements from the 'Urban Streets Collections', so this is what I have come up with.


Urban Card (2)_result

Cast Shadows Urban (2)_result

I took a photo of my daughter standing near the wall in full sun so I could see how the shadow 'climbed' up the wall. This helped me so much with the challenge, I would never have coloured the shadow so dark if I didn't take this photo.

                                                                Alyssa cast shadow (2)_result

I used mostly Copic's to colour this image with the addition of a few Kaszazz Alcohol Markers.

Rezzie - Skin - Y000, 00, 01, 02. Hair - Y21. Beanie,Jacket & Tights - Rv21, 11, 13. 
Top & Shoes - B00, 01, 02.
Graffiti - Y13, A1205, A7406, A122. B63, 66. B00, 01, 02, 05 06.
Brick Wall & Pavement - C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 5.  Shadows - N3, 5, 7.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm looking forward to seeing your 'cast shadows' over at 'Make it Colourful'.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment